Set in the beautiful grounds and interior of Wotton House Country Estate and Hotel, this look focussed on delicate Spring florals with two pastel colour schemes.
Classic romance was depicted through an abundance of florals and greenery, paired with delicate yet modern table styling.
Look one: pink and white with gold accents and details
- Aisle flowers and a asymmetrical pillar arch
- Table flowers (tall delphinium vases with stem jars)
- Statement cake decorated with a circular table flower wreath
- Bouquet of pastel pink and white
Look two: pale blue and white with glass accents and details
- Modern hydrangea low table display
- Blue and white hydrangea flower arch
- Ruscus favours for each place setting
With thanks to these suppliers:
Concept Design/Planner/Stylist: @georginaalexanderwed
Floral Design: @fleurdelacouture
Cake Design: @designercakesbyelle
Table decor: @theweddingomd